12v / 24v electric wheelchair battery charger with ETL & GS certificate
electric wheelchair battery charger features:
1. Keep the battery charged and can be connected full time without overcharging;
2. Temperature-compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature;
3. Unique Gel Cell battery adjusted software allows for a slightly lower charge voltage and higher store voltage to protect sensitive true Gel Cell batteries;
4. Multi-stage charging program allows for optimal constant battery levels without overcharging;
5. Automatically switches to float/mainenance voltage mode after fully charging the battery.
electric wheelchair battery charger specifications:
|Battery Type (AH)||20-60||16.7-50||11.7-35||10-30||6.7-20|
|Light Switching Current||1200mA||1000mA||700mA||600mA||400mA|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Charging Status Display||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
Who is Marshell?
Marshell was founded in 2002 with two business units, Electric Vehicle and Electronics. The core business of Marshell Electric Vehicle is in the research, development and manufacture of low-speed electric vehicles including mobility scooters, golf carts, resort and utility vehicles, etc.
Whereas, Marshell Electronics, of automotive and home power products including battery charges, battery maintainers, power inverters, jump starters, portable power domes, solar power extenders, etc.
How do you benefit?
Working with Marshell, you can enjoy considerable benefits with added values:
The full spectrum of electric vehicles, automotive and home power products of the highest possible standards of quality and performance.
Great flexibility of production capacity enables you to fast meet the market change and demand with our two ISO9001:2000 certified factories, strategically located in Zhaoqing and Shanghai with a total of 210,000 m2 of fully equipped workshops.
Cost down on your existing products to regain your competitiveness and market shares with our proven quality and competitive price.
Full service and support on product upgrade and new product engineering, fast to market at minimized cost with our engineering team of more than 100 engineers for OEM and ODM projects.