600~1000W Modified sine wave power inverter for work, play and emergencymodified sine wave power inverter features:
- Clean and stable Power ensures the smooth and consistent operation of electrical appliances and electronics.
- Intelligent Operationreduces power consumption and saves battery reserve capacity.
- Versatile Safety features short circuit, fault leakage, over-load, over-temperature, under-voltage and over-voltage shut down.
- Input Voltage 12V /24V/48V DC optional
- Output Voltage 115V /230V AC optional
- Portable power for AC products, AC outlets for connecting multiple loads
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency converts virtually all of the battery's power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud-connection mounting
- Overload and over temperature shut down.
- Low voltage and over voltage alarm.
- Low voltage and over voltage cut off.
- Input reverse protection.
- Short circuit protection.
modified sine wave power inverter specifications:
|Continuous Output Power (Watt)||600||800||1000|
|Output Peak Power (Watt)||1200||1600||2000|
|Input Voltage (DC)||12V(11~15V) / 24V(21~29)|
|Output Voltage (AC) ||100~120V / 220~240V|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz±3Hz|
|Output Waveform||Modified sine wave|
|Low Battrey-voltage Alarm (Volt)||10.5V±0.5V / 21±1V|
|Low Battrey-voltage Shutdown (Volt)||10V±0.5V / 20±1V|
|Over temperature shutdown||<65°C|
|Available Protection||overload protection, input reverse protection, short circuit protection|
|Cooling Mode||By Fan|
|Accessory||Alligator clips (included)||Alligator clips(excluded)|
Who is Marshell?
Marshell was founded in 2002 with two business units, Electric Vehicle and Electronics. The core business of Marshell Electric Vehicle is in the research, development and manufacture of low-speed electric vehicles including mobility scooters, golf carts, resort and utility vehicles, etc.
Whereas, Marshell Electronics, of automotive and home power products including battery charges, battery maintainers, power inverters, jump starters, portable power domes, solar power extenders, etc.
How do you benefit?
Working with Marshell, you can enjoy considerable benefits with added values:
The full spectrum of electric vehicles, automotive and home power products of the highest possible standards of quality and performance.
Great flexibility of production capacity enables you to fast meet the market change and demand with our two ISO9001:2000 certified factories, strategically located in Zhaoqing and Shanghai with a total of 210,000 m2 of fully equipped workshops.
Cost down on your existing products to regain your competitiveness and market shares with our proven quality and competitive price.
Full service and support on product upgrade and new product engineering, fast to market at minimized cost with our engineering team of more than 100 engineers for OEM and ODM projects.