automatic electric street sweeping vehicle (DQS18/18A)
street sweeping vehicle features:
1. Electric operation cleaning system, energy saving, zero emissions;
2. Compact design, flexible operation, short turning radius;
3. Consice, visualized, easily controlled sashboard;
4. Able to absorb 50mm large particles and floating garbage;
5. One-botton operation, automatic lifting main brush systeml
6. Rocker switch to lift side brush freely;
7. Unique vacuum filtration system;
8. Imported electric system, safer and more durable;
9. High pressure spray system reduces the dust flying, easy to drive.
street sweeping vehicle specifications:
|Main Brush Width||870mm||870mm|
|Side Brush Width||630mm+550mm||630mm+550mm|
|Dust Filter Area||6m²||6m²|
|Maximum Cleaning Granule||50mm||50mm|
|Water tank capacity||120L||120L|
Who is Marshell?
Marshell was founded in 2002 with two business units, Electric Vehicle and Electronics. The core business of Marshell Electric Vehicle is in the research, development and manufacture of low-speed electric vehicles including mobility scooters, golf carts, resort and utility vehicles, etc.
Whereas, Marshell Electronics, of automotive and home power products including battery charges, battery maintainers, power inverters, jump starters, portable power domes, solar power extenders, etc.
How do you benefit?
Working with Marshell, you can enjoy considerable benefits with added values:
The full spectrum of electric vehicles, automotive and home power products of the highest possible standards of quality and performance.
Great flexibility of production capacity enables you to fast meet the market change and demand with our two ISO9001:2000 certified factories, strategically located in Zhaoqing and Shanghai with a total of 210,000 m2 of fully equipped workshops.
Cost down on your existing products to regain your competitiveness and market shares with our proven quality and competitive price.
Full service and support on product upgrade and new product engineering, fast to market at minimized cost with our engineering team of more than 100 engineers for OEM and ODM projects.